Well, are you like me? Do you own a smart phone which you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cellular phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my friend. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Have you got such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, could be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever might be the case, here are 9 reasons why you need to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s face it, regardless of how careful you happen to be, you’ll probably drop your phone one or more times or twice in a month (10 times perhaps if you are anything like me!). Cases can provide you with all the protection which you phone may require! Using a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to fight gravity on a regular basis.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Do you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t be worried about it; you are part of the fearless population around the globe. But placing a case on the smart phone is practical while enabling you to be fearless. The smart phone cases that offer the very best protection are a cheaper method of making use of your gadget for longer time, especially since you don’t usually need to get a completely new one any time you get yourself a new phone. cases are the insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Just like the bathroom, crazy parties. Should you ask me I’d rather get a swim with my phone than a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the situation, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out for a swim so that you don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you may be less of worrywart in case of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The problem with sleek, stylish smartphones is because they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone may be held easier with Asus 6Z Covers. A good case can also add a bit of grip to keep it from sliding away from your hand and on the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You may think it makes no sense to invest extra bucks on the phone that could as well belong to the senior citizen category of phones! Well, here is the place you are wrong. Your phone is an extension individuals. It may contain some relevant data that you just cannot afford to shed. So, don’t consider the risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, if you are embarrassed by the aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not just for safeguarding your phones. They may be a representation individuals! So, get a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to incorporate just a little touch of yourself.
7. Resale: There are occassions when we would like to hop onto the latest trend and grab a new phone out of the box. In order to sell an older phone as opposed to keeping it around, phone cases are the way to go. A phone case will reduce the chances of scratches retaining the newness of your own old phone and in turn improving the resale value!
8. Protect every little your phone: Cases aren’t great at just protecting by far the most fragile part of your phone, the screen. They guard the whole phone and more importantly just like the delicate electronic parts inside. Even when vkbgpx don’t worry about the occasional scratch or perhaps a shattered back, there’s more in your phone than that. Some phones have a camera lens flush with all the back, rendering it much prone to scratches as well as other damage like cracking in the lens. To state the obvious, it would result in some very bad selfies. A drop may also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text on the cracked screen.
9. Then add weight: No, no I am not referring to you gaining weight however, you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s be truthful, you can easily create your phone anti-theft just be adding a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the absence of your phone when someone flicks it from the pocket or maybe your bag. You can also allow it to be more durable with the help of a case so your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.